These are my links for January 26th through January 28th:
- Radical Indian group ‘plotted Hindu state’ – The National Newspaper – Great two great nut-job chauvinist anti-muslim “states” on Palestinian land. Yeah, that’s gonna work.
- Bushama Speaks: Pitfalls of Economism – A great skewering of the praise that was heaped upon Obama for his appearance on al-Arabiya
- LRB · Henry Siegman: Israel’s Lies – Another good article for unpacking Israel’s hasbara
- الكشف عن تورط ضباط من الأجهزة السابقة ومن “فتح” بتقديم تفصيلات للاحتلال خلال الحرب – Knowledgeable sources report that leaders of Fatah security forces provided intelligence to occupation forces in a list of targets “deserving of bombing”, including mosques and medical facilities. “The sources pointed out…that much of the information submitted was inaccurate information, and was aimed in part at taking revenge on Hamas.” The Palestinian Interior Ministry said it had arrested tens of those who had informed on the resistance.
- Mexico City vows to green garbage dumps – but what happens to the garbage-pickers?
- Print Article: Internet is big and has a carbon footprint to match – The internet’s carbon footprint—nothing to shake a memory stick at.