These are my links for March 18th through March 20th:
- Songwriter’s Notebook: The Israeli Terror – Folk musician David Rovics pens an excellent piece about the moral corruption of the state of Israel and draws comparisons between Zionism and National Socialism that go beyond the usual superficial mantra that Zionism is fascism
- Zionism is the problem – Los Angeles Times -
- US Army Confirms Israeli Nukes – “By law, the U.S. would have to cease providing billions of dollars in foreign aid to Israel if it determined the country had a nuclear weapons program. That’s because the so-called Symington Amendment, passed in 1976, bars assistance to countries developing technology for nuclear weapons proliferation.”
- Scenes from the recession – The Big Picture – Boston.com -
- Photos from 3/16 Demo in Solidarity with Tristan and the Palestinians : Indybay – Great photos from the demo in solidarity with Tristan in San Francisco.
- Information Age Prayer : Muslim – Have an automated prayer-bot incant your prayer at the appropriate time, so you don’t have to remember. And now, a limited-time offer: “Prayer for Economic Stability” at the Discount Rate of $3.95/Month. “Take care, this prayer is not an alternative to fiscal responsibility!”
- OpEdNews » Foreign Soldier Shoots American. What will Obama Do? – Excellent piece contextualizing the struggle in Ni`lin and the West Bank generally, calling special attention to Tristan’s shooting