These are my links for February 14th through February 17th:
- New Orleans Laborers Become Robbers’ Prey – NYTimes.com – "The ruined homes they sometimes squat in, doubling- or quadrupling-up at night, are broken into, and they have been made to lie face down while being robbed."
- 2009 satellite collision – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Something to make one go "Huh…"
- BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Even anarchists like a little romance – This article seems somehow to have disarmed the trolls. The suddenly have nothing negative to say in the comments section
- BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza to export Valentine’s blooms – A Valentine's Day "gift" from Israel to Gaza: "The 25,000 carnations allowed out this time are a fraction of what farmers produce and many say they have no choice but to feed the crop to sheep"
- Lieberman’s anti-Arab ideology wins over Israel’s teens – Haaretz – Israel News – Blame the teachers